I have not had much time to post this past week. Justin has been very busy with work, I am still trying to play catch up with my work, and the laundry, well... it is clean. FYI- a baby crib is a great place for clean laundry and I am assuming that the changing table will also make a great folding table, but I have not made it that far yet.
These pictures are from lastweek. I took the kids to Barnes and Nobles on Thursday night so that Owen could play at the train table. Owen INSISTED on wearing Justin's CBP hat the entire evening. I am not sure why he has a chocolate bundt cake, but he does.
Meg has been her usual jolly self. She enjoys sitting in the highchair playing with toys while we are eating.

1 comment:
Cute pics. Carter was excited to see Meg and had a ton of questions about Owen's cake. LOL!!! I think he misses them both.
Post a Comment